If you are a talented and experienced e-Project Manager, you are the one we need for the further growth of our crew.
As a Project Manager, you will take the ownership of exciting projects (internet, intranet, extranet or other new media) and ensure their quality, their profitability and the satisfaction of our customers.
You will be the interface between Spade and the customer during the project’s lifecycle. Internally, you will conduct and work with skilled people, from architects to designers, developers, testers. You will cooperate with account managers to guarantee the satisfaction of our customers by ensuring the quality, the respect of the timing and of the budget for the great projects we deliver.
You will be responsible for
- Project production & planning, allocating resources, budgeting.
- Ensure the review and delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Manage risks and identify appropriate solutions
- Provide excellent customer service, understand the project also from a technical point of view and support our clients to ensure building privileged client relationships.
- Ensure the quality of the project by challenging the deliveries and by following an adequate quality assurance policy
- University degree, or equivalent by experience
- Significant experience in web project management, strong knowledge of project management techniques and methodologies
- Experience in building large and database-driven websites, which supposes a good technical background in Internet technologies
- Experience in implementing Content Management System or Enterprise Portal
- You can speak and write either French or English fluently
- Good experience with Project Management methodologies (SCRUM, KAN-BAN…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer and team management skills
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
- Experience with Business and/or Functional Analysis
- Other languages (Dutch, German, …)
But, above all, you are motivated to work in a finest digital agency in Belgium. And of course, you are excited by the idea of working for great customers in sectors such as European associations, international NGOs, real startups companies…
- Full-time position
- A motivating job within a small yummy agency located in Brussels and Namur
- A permanent contract and salary package according to the scales in force in the Belgian sector.
- A friendly and creative environment where people are sensitive to implement high quality and efficient projects following the technology trends.
A highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities.
Spade is a communication agency based in Brussels and Namur. Our mission : to help companies, associations and startups to build efficient digital products with proper UX Design methodologies. :
- We advise our clients on appropriate technologies,
- We develop websites, web platforms and mobile applications using cutting edge technologies,
- We work together on projects ranging from branding to web design: UX, UI & web interfaces and mobile development,
- We share a passion for our job with attention to details that make the difference to the user experience,
- And we clearly show a need to be always at the forefront.
Please provide your updated portfolio and resume. Tell us how you are special, unique.
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.