We are looking for a motivated, passionate person with an attention to detail as well as a true desire for learning and going beyond his/her limits.
You will have the opportunity to undertake different types of projects: mobile, corporate websites, portals and web applications. A lot of challenges are to be taken by a person with multiple talents who wishes to learn and join our creative team.
You will be responsible for
- Design attractive interfaces (IA, UX and graphic design)
- Conceive fresh identities
- Make each project innovative
- Meet our client’s expectations as well as satisfy the needs of the visitors of their websites.
- User experience design: analysis and information architecture of client needs, ergonomic study.
- Graphic design: visual identity, graphic conception of corporate websites, e-commerce, portals, associations, institutions, mobile applications, etc.
- You have a really good command of Sketch
- You have experience with other graphic design tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, …
- You have an online portfolio with good references concerning visual identity, web design and web front-end development (professional experience or personal creations)
- You are familiar with information architecture steps such as mockups, sitemaps, prototyping and wireframing
- You are organized and always try to satisfy the needs of both your co-workers and clients.
- You show great creativity while also respecting the norms and instructions agreed upon
- You are a team player and able to work independently
- You are responsible
- You can speak either French or English fluently
- CMS experience (WordPress, Craft among others)
- Responsive web design experience
- Comfortable with other graphic design related professions: motion design, illustration, typography…
- Special attention to user experience knowledge (tell us more about it!)
- Other languages (French, Dutch, German, …)
- Full-time position
- A motivating job within a small yummy agency located in Brussels and Namur
- A permanent contract and salary package according to the scales in force in the belgian sector.
- A friendly and creative environment where people are sensitive to implement high quality and efficient projects following the technology trends.
Spade is a communication agency based in Brussels and Namur. Our mission : to help companies, associations and startups to build efficient digital products with accurate UX Design methodologies. :
- We advise our clients on appropriate technologies,
- We develop websites, web platforms and mobile applications using cutting edge technologies,
- We work together on projects ranging from branding to web design: UX, UI & web interfaces and mobile development,
- We share a passion for our job with attention to details that make the difference to the user experience,
- And we clearly show a need to be always at the forefront.
Please provide your updated portfolio and resume. Tell us how you are special, unique.
Send everything to email@example.com.